10 Things Keeping Me Going
Continuing the 10 Current Learnings Series.
10 things keeping me going, inspired, encouraged, hopeful, at ease this week:
1. Watching/listening/sensing rain out a window in a big city away from home.
2. Three hours at Whitney. Faces, profiles, bodies -- exhibited and attending.
3. Watching clouds far below.
4. Plane rides create spaciousness in brain.
5. Planning protest participation in a big city away from home.
6. Digging back into WE by Yevgeny Zamiatin - a fitting dystopian lookout novel.
7. Watching the sunrise out my rearview mirror driving in 4 degree temps to teach.
8. Multilingual conversations overheard in airports, street sides, restaurants.
9. Conversations on future travels at length with dear love. Weeks on the road...?
10. A musician's 50th birthday party, greats artists in a circle, song after song.
Lots of ups and downs in this current moment in time and space. The political, the social, the everything might be looking dark right now. And I have to find ways to keep going, keep centered, keep being and making and walking toward progress. Let's all find ways to keep going today and tomorrow and tomorrow and.
We've got a big beautiful community here full of difference, inclusiveness and hope to embody. Let's stick together and find/make good. With love for all.
8/15/2022 02:27:53 am
Great blog post thanks for sharing
Leave a Reply.
Like what I'm posting? You can leave me a tip!
$1, $10, $100, whatevs :)
Process notes on a work in progress (me). This mostly contains raw rough content pulled out of practice notebooks. Occasional posts also invite you into the way I work, with intermittent notes on the hows and whys on the whats I make. Less often you may also find prompts and processes I've brought to workshops, as well as surveys that help me gather material for projects. Similar earlier posts from years ago can be found on: